WebX creates websites dynamically, allowing your products to be presented swiftly and efficiently through any e-business channel. For example: public websites, B2B extranets, intranets and call-centre apps.
Key benefits of WebX:
- Build your own websites, with little or no assistance from software vendors
- Make real-time changes to websites, enabling speedy response to market and regulatory change
- Build extranets and intranets and reduce internal costs
- Increases speed to market. On average WebX takes only a fraction of the time that a standard website would take to develop and go live
- Enables multiple sites per scheme/product, allowing white labeling
- Reduces administrative charges. Because the sites are linked to Websure’s back office, everything occurs in real time. No need to enter data more than once.
- Documents produced, printed or submitted online are saved to the policy/quote/claim records in Websure
- Process new business, quotes through to full bind, renewals, and mid-term adjustments. Can also be used for online claims submission, management and tracking