Working from a scope document to be able to design and create reports as required by client. Configuring system produced documents for each client.
Class of Business: IT software
Previous Experience/Education: Previous experience of the Insurance industry.
1. Creation of Documentation and MIS Reports using Report Builder tools.
2. Design of reports – using Report Builder.
3. Produce estimate for clients based on the time & effort to produce reports.
4. Undertakes any other related duties as may be reasonably required.
1. Significant experience in designing, developing and maintaining reports and supporting data structures
2. Significant experience in a range of current reporting tools (e.g. SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), Crystal Reports, Digital Metaphors etc)
3. Experience of the MS Office suite, particularly MS Excel and MS Access
4. Experience of querying data structures to provide ad-hoc information
1. Ability to work from a scope document, interpreting clients’ specific needs.
2. Awareness of ITIL
3. Good understanding of the MS product suite, including use of MS Office
4. Ability to plan and manage own workload within tight deadlines
5. Good interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
To apply, please submit your details, CV and a covering letter using the online form. No Recruitment Agencies please.
Please note: If you have not been contacted within 2 weeks of your application, then you have not been selected for this particular position. Thank you.
Websure provide award-winning enterprise software solutions to the Insurance industry. Our highly configurable product is used by many different types of companies including Brokers, Underwriters, MGAs, Captives etc. We’re currently in a very exciting phase of growth and have been winning customers from all parts of the industry and in many territories (for example we have inflight projects in Singapore, Canada, the Caribbean as well as the UK). Our products are attracting world class customers and as a consequence we need highly talented and motivated people to join us to ensure we continue to deliver on our promises.