Personal Responsibilities: We are looking for a creative, detail-orientated Web Developer to join our Web Development team. Within the Web Development team at Websure, you will have the opportunity to enjoy working with a range of web technology across the full stack.
Our client base is growing and as part of this growth we are looking to improve and enhance our web-oriented product offerings. We are looking to recruit highly motivated and creative web developers who can be instrumental in delivering an ambitious digital roadmap.
Previous Experience/Education: Web Developers at Websure don’t always need industry-specific work experience, but they must be able to demonstrate their web coding capability in organisations of a similar size and complexity.
Ideally, we are looking for Web Developers with five plus years work experience. Additionally, candidates should be experienced in debugging and profiling applications associated with developing, testing and deploying web applications.
Candidates should be able to demonstrate strong ability to work independently and as part of a team building websites from the ground up in C#, MVC, Asp.net and Asp.net core.
Additionally, the candidate should be comfortable using IIS.
Full understanding of the MVC pattern, REST APIs and asp.net controllers are a must. Web developers should be aware of security vulnerabilities, such as those identified in OWASP, and their code should mitigate these threats.
Web Developers at Websure need experience in the design, creation and maintenance of websites across multiple platforms. The most important duties and responsibilities of a Websure Web Developer include:
- Writing efficient code using best practice for software development
- Creating websites using different languages such as HTML and CSS
- Working with Programmers and Web Designers to create a website that matches the visual design intent
- Communicating with business colleagues to gatehr and refine requirements and specifications for content development within agreed-upon timelines
- Researching a variety of software programs
- Creating and maintaining the documentation for software used
- Improving and enhancing websites after they have been created
A successful Web Developer candidate will have various prerequisite skills/qualifications needed for duties such as a Degree in Computer Science or related field). Some skills include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to establish and maintain close working relationships with business stakeholders and other technologists
- A pro-active approach with a keen attention to detail
- Proactive with a keen desire to take ownership of projects
- Functional knowledge and coding experience
- Basic knowledge of search engine optimisation (SEO)
- The ability to multitask within the budgets and time constraints set by the company
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
- An understanding of development approaches and methods
- Knowledge of mobile applications, computer operating systems and web browsers
- Strong analytical skills