Our WebX engine enables you to create and configure insurance websites without needing special programming skills or resources.
WebX creates websites dynamically, allowing your products to be presented swiftly and efficiently through any e-business channel. For example: public websites, B2B extranets, intranets and call-centre apps.
Key Benefits of WebX
- Make real-time changes to websites, enabling speedy response to market and regulatory change
- Build extranets and intranets and reduce internal costs
- Increases speed to market. On average WebX takes only a fraction of the time that a standard website would take to develop and go live
- Enables multiple sites per scheme/product, allowing white labeling
- Reduces administrative charges. Because the sites are linked to Websure’s back office, everything occurs in real time. No need to enter data more than once.
- Documents produced, printed or submitted online are saved to the policy/quote/claim records in Websure
- Process new business, quotes through to full bind, renewals, and mid-term adjustments. Can also be used for online claims submission, management and tracking